Michele Meston, President & CEO
Michele Meston is an experienced professional specializing in aligning business requirements to IT and Facilities requirements. She is a results-driven business leader with 20 years of sales, business development, channel management, marketing, product management, and IT leadership experience. Michele has organized, managed and delivered projects, resources and programs ranging from business consulting process support to the design and build of enterprise client data centres. Throughout her wide-ranging exposure to many different business verticals and positions, Michele has acquired strong business acumen and leadership skills. Michele is the founder of PowerHouse Data Centre Group Inc. and holds the position of President and CEO.
Ian Power, VP Sales & Business Development
Ian brings 15 years of comprehensive data centre service and solutions experience to the group. Ian is an Electrical Engineering Technologist (EET) and a Certified Data Centre Design Professional (CDCDP). Ian's commitment to developing meaningful relationships, and integrating his strong technical knowledge ensures solutions align to his clients' business objectives. His project management strengths include facilitating the engineering and construction of pre-manufactured data centres, encompassing the logistics of field site delivery and commissioning. Ian is a partner in the PowerHouse organization, overseeing the sales team, and ensuring customer expectations are defined and exceeded.
Dietmar Bloedorn, Principal Data Centre Design Engineer
Dietmar is industry acknowledged as a preeminent data centre design and construction reference expert in western Canada. Dietmar holds a B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering, a M.Eng. specializing in Engineering Management, is a member in good standing of APEGA, and holds memberships in 7x24 and the Uptime Institute.
Among his many accomplishments Dietmar has:
- Acted as lead Design Engineer on over 100 data centre projects
- Achieved Uptime Institute Tier III certifications on two data centre facilities in Western Canada.
- Created design and specification documents for many data centre facilities, and provided project management for their construction
- Completed comprehensive audits of major mission critical computer facilities including mechanical, electrical, fire protection, security and cable management systems
- Managed the retrofit of many production (live) environments, improving the design and functionality of existing components
- Designed, operated and maintained an Asynchronous Transfer Mode (ATM) network and its associated operational software
- Assisted in the design and implementation of voice, video and data networks over Internet Protocol (IP) and ATM